Last modified April 25, 2019
PLEASE REVIEW THIS POLICY CAREFULLY
Collection of Your Personal Information.
- Name, Email address, home/work/mobile number, postal or other physical address, and credit/debit card information, and Facebook and Instagram profile information.
- Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit the Sites without telling us who you are. However, some services, such as email opt-ins may require you to provide us with Personal Data. You may choose to access our website without any Personal Data input requested by us, but it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain part of the site or content. We only ask for information that is reasonably required for the purposes intended to provide service or product to you or to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Policy with Minors
Living Past Tomorrow sites are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may only use the Sites under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Living Past Tomorrow does not knowingly or willfully collect information from anyone under 18 years of age. No part of this website is designed to attract anyone under the age of 18. The intended purposes, sales of products and services of this website is not for anyone under the age of 18. If Living Past Tomorrow discovers or is notified that information is acquired from anyone under the age of 18, such information and data will be deleted by Living Past Tomorrow.
Personal Data retention is for as long as we need it, otherwise required by law.
Use of Personal Data
We Process Personal Data for Purposes Such As:
- To process your orders and deliver the Products/Services that you have ordered
- To update you about our products [add other items i.e. software updates]
- To provide support and assistance to you and your online experience with us
- To provide the ability to contact you and provide you with any necessary updates regarding your order
- To share special offers and promotions
- To share free downloads
- To provide customer feedback and support
- To personalize marketing communications and website content based on your preferences
- To meet contract or legal obligations
At any given time, you have the option to opt out of the communications sent by us by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in email we send to you or you can contact us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section of this policy.
Use and Transfer of Your Personal Data Out of EU
Our website is hosted and operated in the United States through Kristen Murphy Co and its affiliates. If you are located in the EU or London or elsewhere outside of the United States, any information you provide will be transferred to the United States. By using our website, any of our products or services or by providing Personal Data for any of the purposes above, you consent to the transfer and storage of your Personal Data to the United States, whether by us or a third party, including the hosting of this Personal Data on U.S. servers.
User Rights Under the GDPR
If you are located or a resident of the European Union (EU), you have specific user rights under the GDPR. You have the right to request access to the information we have for you and a portable digital copy of the Personal Data. In the event you believe the information we have is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such information. Please contact us at email@example.com to request your Personal Data or to rectify any data. If you wish to remove your private information (such as a home address provided in an opt-in), you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request us to erase, restrict, withdraw your consent or object all or a part of your Personal Data on our systems. Please contact us at email@example.com for the above requests. Any withdrawal of consent does not apply to data collected lawfully prior to such consent. You have the right to lodge a complaint with regards to your Personal Data to a supervisory authority containing jurisdiction over GDPR related issues.
Sharing your Personal Data
We also share Personal Data with business partners, authorized third party vendors or agents or contractors in order to complete transactions, orders of products or services, to conduct conferences and workshops, and processing credit card transactions.
We recommend that you take every precaution in protecting your Personal Data when you are on the internet. For example, disclosing Personal Data on social media sites in a public manner exposes you to others accessing and using those portions of your Personal Data that Kristen Murphy Co and the Sites is not responsible for and cannot monitor and thus does not accept liability of voluntary data exposure. When linking to other third party website from our website or Sites, we encourage you to review the privacy statements and policies of the other websites because they are outside our control and thus we assume no liability for their privacy policies and Personal Data processes.
California Privacy Rights
Under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. The Act further requires us to allow you to control who we can and cannot share that information with. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice at no cost, please submit a written request to the address provided below indicating which Personal Data you do not want us to share with third parties. We will respond to you as soon as possible upon receipt of the request.
By using our website, Sites and subdomains you agree that we are not responsible for: (i) any disclosure of your personal information made by you to a third party through your use of the Sites; (ii) any disclosure of your personal information obtained illegally from me; or (iii) any accidental disclosure of your personal information made by me.
This website is operated by Living Past Tomorrow, Rainbow Drive, Livingston, Texas. All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Sites should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org